Thursday, May 21, 2009

Shellac

Meet Shellac of North America!

The band was founded by Steve Albini, Todd Trainer and Robert Weston in Chicago in the year 1992. Steve Albini? Do I have to add anything? This guy produced some of the best bands from all kinds of the alternative music scene. Some names: Neurosis, Motorpsycho, McLusky, Nirvana, Pixies, Oxbow, Mono or Guided by Voices. I bet you are impressed by all these names now! His own band Shellac creates a minimalistic mix of post-hardcore and noise rock sounds.

I uploaded all studio records that have been released by Shellac till today. I do not include the 7" singles and splits. If you have them, drope me a line! Visit them on myspace and buy their stuff!

As mediafire.com was not very good to me today I uploaded the mirror-files to uploaded.to! Just in the case that you care about...


Shellac - At Action Park
Megaupload


Shellac - The Futurist
Megaupload


Shellac - Terraform
Megaupload




Shellac - Excellent Italian Greyhound
Megaupload

No comments:

Post a Comment